Need a Private Gynaecologist in Preston?
Led by Dr. Edi-Osagie, our Manchester Gynaecologist can deliver a wide range of services to women of all ages in Preston. We can also provide fertility treatments to couples to encourage conception. It can be difficult to get the treatment you need on the NHS, either due to a shortage of staff, unreliable treatment dates or simply due to a lack of eligibility. Fortunately, our private gynaecologist in Preston is here to provide a complete range of gynaecology treatments to suit your needs. If you live in Preston and are looking for a private gynaecologist you can trust, get in touch with our experienced team today.
Over the years, our experienced team has delivered a wide range of services to all kinds of patients. We can resolve a wide range of medical conditions and health issues, in addition to our reliable fertility treatments. Manchester Gynaecologist is proud to be one of the UK’s leading private clinics, with some of the highest success rates for difficult treatments in the country.
Using a combination of industry-leading technology and cutting-edge treatments, our private gynaecologist in Preston can deliver surgical and medical options for all our patients. If you’ve already been let down by the NHS, or any other private healthcare clinic, get in touch with our team today. We have multiple clinics set up across the North-West and the UK as a whole. As such, if you’re looking for a private gynaecologist in Preston but are able to travel, our team are here for you.
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Treatments
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, we can provide all kinds of advanced laparoscopic surgery to suit your needs. Whether your condition has already been diagnosed, or you’re suffering from unknown pelvic pains, get in touch with our team today. Dr. Edi-Osagie and his team can deliver reliable keyhole surgery, designed to resolve any medical conditions you might be suffering from.
Our professional team can provide treatment and surgeries which aren’t widely available. Just some of the advanced laparoscopic surgeries that we can provide to our patients include:
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy.
- Uterine Cerclage for Late Miscarriages.
- Laparoscopic Reversal of Tubal Sterilisation.
- Excision of Ovarian Cysts.
- Total Peritoneal Excision.
- Tubal Reconstructive Surgery.
- Conservation of Healthy Ovarian Tissue.
Private Gynaecologist in Preston for Endometriosis Treatment
Endometriosis is a common medical condition which can be extremely painful and cause long-term health concerns. It is believed to affect more than 1.5 million women in the UK – as it is very difficult to diagnose, this number could be a gross underestimate. Many women suffering from endometriosis are left untreated and in colossal amounts of pain for many years.
Thanks to our experience and specialism, our team can diagnose endometriosis extremely quickly. We know what we are looking for, meaning that your condition could be diagnosed much faster than if you went through the NHS. There are examples of women being passed around the NHS for up to eight years before endometriosis is even considered. This late diagnosis can cause serious problems and make the condition more difficult to treat.
As part of our comprehensive diagnosis and treatment services, we can deliver:
- Keyhole Surgical Treatments.
- Endometriosis Medical Management.
- Alternative Medication for Endometriosis.
- Conservative Endometriosis Management.
- Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis Counselling.
If you’re looking for professional endometriosis counselling, chronic pain therapy or surgical treatments, get in touch with our team today. Our experienced team can work with you to resolve your medical condition and help you to overcome the pain caused by serious endometriosis conditions.
Fertility Treatments for Women and Couples in Preston
Our private gynaecologist in Preston can provide a complete range of fertility treatments for women and couples. If you’re trying to conceive, our experienced team have one of the largest success rates in the UK. Thanks to our specialist services, even if you’ve struggled to conceive in the past, you could have a much great chance of success.
Some of the fertility treatments that our private gynaecologist in Preston can provide include:
- IVF Treatments – In-Vitro Fertilisation, otherwise known as IVF, is a popular kind of treatment for any couple that is struggling to conceive. This treatment involves the removal of an unfertilised egg. It will then be fertilised with sperm in a laboratory before being re-introduced into the mother-to-be. This egg will be fertilised with your partner’s sperm, if it is viable. There is also the option to use a donor’s sperm.
- Ovulation Induction – Ovulation Induction (OI) is a medical treatment which is used to stimulate ovulation. This will cause regular ovulation, in addition to increasing the number of eggs which will be produced. As such, the likelihood of conception will be greatly increased if your issues revolve around a lack of viable eggs.
- Intra-Uterine Insemination – Intra-uterine insemination (IUI) involves the placement of sperm within a woman’s uterus. This will be done to facilitate the fertilisation of viable eggs. If your partner’s sperm is struggling to reach the fallopian tubes, then this is the treatment you would normally consider. Thanks to IUI, more sperm will reach the fallopian tubes, which will increase the likelihood of successful fertilisation.
Specialised Fertility Treatments for Women and Couples
In addition to these popular fertility treatments, our private gynaecologist in Preston can deliver a range of medical procedures. These can include:
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections (ICSI).
- Sperm Donation Services.
- Egg Donation Services and Egg Sharing.
- Surgical Sperm Extraction, including:
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA).
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE).
- Sperm and Ovarian Cryopreservation.
For a Specialised Private Gynaecologist in Preston, Get in Touch Today
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, our experienced team can deliver a full range of gynaecology services to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for long-term fertility treatments, laparoscopic surgery or endometriosis diagnosis and treatment, get in touch with our team today. Led by Dr Edi-Osagie, the North-West’s leading gynaecologist, our specialists can deliver fertility treatments and keyhole surgery to resolve all kinds of medical conditions.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our professional team today. You can reach our gynaecology experts by calling us directly on 0161 244 8623. You can also use our simple online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
Calm and Gentle
Made Me Feel So Much At Ease
Brilliant, Highly Skilled Endometriosis Excision Specialist
An Absolute Professional