Looking for a Private Gynaecologist? Live in Liverpool?
Manchester Gynaecologist can provide a complete range of gynaecology services. Led by Dr Edmond Edi-Osagie, our experienced team are the North-West leading provider of all gynaecology treatments. We deliver a high-quality service to all our patients. If you’re looking for a trustworthy gynaecologist in Liverpool, get in touch with our experienced team today.
Over the years, our team have worked on all kinds of gynaecology health issues. We can help with health concerns including fertility, fibroid and endometriosis issues. Our specialised team can deliver a reliable service to single patients and couples. We can employ industry-leading technology and cutting-edge treatments to deal with any health concerns you might be suffering from.
If the NHS or other private healthcare clinics have failed you, get in touch Dr Edi-Osagie’s experienced team today. We have multiple clinics set up across the North-West, including Manchester and Cheshire.
A Range of Fertility Treatments from Industry-Leading Gynaecologists in Liverpool
As some of the UK’s leading experts when it comes to private healthcare fertility treatments, we can provide a variety of treatments. We can provide cutting-edge treatments at competitive prices. Thanks to our specialist service, you could have a much higher chance of successfully conceiving or recovering from health concerns due to our fertility treatments.
Some of the most common fertility treatments that we successfully provide to patients include:
- Ovulation Induction (OI) – This treatment works to stimulate ovulation through medication and treatments. This can work to cause and regulate ovulation. It is also used to increase the number of eggs produced; thereby increasing the likelihood of conception.
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) – In-Vitro Fertilisation is a treatment that your gynaecologist in Liverpool will be able to provide. During IVF treatment, an egg will be removed from the mother-to-be’s ovaries. It will then be fertilised with sperm in a laboratory. The fertilised egg will then be returned to the mother’s womb to grow and develop. Our experienced team of fertility specialists can use eggs and sperm from a couple, or from donors. We can offer IVF treatments to all our patients, including those who meet with the NHS’ recommended guidelines.
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) – Intra-Uterine Insemination involves the placement of sperm inside a woman’s uterus. This will be done to facilitate fertilisation of viable eggs. The end goal of IUI is to increase the number of sperm which reach the fallopian tubes. This increases the likelihood of viable fertilisation.
Specialised Fertility Treatments and Services
In addition to these common gynaecology services, we can also provide:
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Egg Donation.
- Sperm Donation.
- Egg Sharing.
- Surgical Sperm Extraction, including:
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA).
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE).
- Sperm and Ovarian Cryopreservation.
In addition to these dedicated to treatments, our experienced private healthcare team will be able to investigate and diagnose any fertility issues you might have. We can diagnose and treat a range of reproductive disorders, such as:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
Endometriosis Diagnoses/Treatment from an Experienced Gynaecologist in Liverpool
In addition to a complete range of fertility treatments, we can also deliver a full range of pelvic pain treatments. Dr Edi-Osagie is a gynaecologist in Liverpool when it comes to the diagnosis and management of endometriosis. Our team specialise in all kinds of tertiary endometriosis services. We have the expertise to manage all manner of endometriosis conditions. This includes rectovaginal, intestinal and bladder endometriosis.
We utilise the latest technologies and cutting-edge medical practices to treat and manage all manner of endometriosis conditions. If you’re looking for a gynaecologist in Liverpool to manage the treatment and diagnosis of any manner pelvic pain, get in touch today.
As part of our holistic medical approach, we can deliver a complete range of treatment and management options. Our gynaecology team can provide:
- Surgical Treatments.
- Medical Management.
- Alternative Medication.
- Conservative Endometriosis Management.
Our holistic medical team are also able to deliver counselling and chronic pain therapy to those clients who require them. This can be the only way many patients will be able to deal with the pain and symptoms caused by severe endometriosis.
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery from Gynaecologist in Liverpool
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, our experienced team can deliver a complete range of advanced laparoscopic options. We can deliver reliable keyhole surgery of the pelvis to deal with practically any pelvic pain or health concern. As an experienced private healthcare team, we can deliver treatments and surgeries which aren’t widely available. These can include:
- Laparoscopic Reversal of Tubal Sterilisation.
- Uterine Cerclage for Late Miscarriages.
- Reconstructive Tubal Surgery.
- Total Peritoneal Excision.
- Pelvic Endometriosis Treatments.
- Excision of Ovarian Cysts.
- Conservation of Healthy Ovarian Tissue.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy.
For an Experienced Gynaecologist in Liverpool, Get in Touch Today
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, our experienced team can deliver a complete range of medical treatments to patients across the North-West. Led by Dr Edi-Osagie, we can provide fertility treatments and keyhole surgical choices for all kinds of illnesses.
Whether you’re looking for highly-successful fertility treatments or the management of endometriosis, get in touch today. Our private healthcare team can work to treat all manner of health concerns across the North-West. Our gynaecologists can deliver reliable treatments to patients from Liverpool and across Merseyside.
Whatever kind of treatment you’re looking for, get in touch with an experienced gynaecologist in Liverpool today. We deliver industry-leading treatments at competitive prices to all kinds of patients. For more information, or to book an appointment today, get in touch with our team today on 0161 244 8623. You can also email any questions or concerns to our team directly by using our simple online contact form.
Outcome Was Really Positive
I Wouldn’t Trust Anyone Else
An Absolute Professional
I Would Recommend Him To Anyone
Dr Edi-Osagie’s Approach was Thorough, Gentle and Attentive
Brilliant, Highly Skilled Endometriosis Excision Specialist
Made Me Feel So Much At Ease
Absolutely Amazing & Talented Professional