Looking For a Private Gynaecologist in Macclesfield?
Finding a reliable gynaecologist can be difficult, particularly on the NHS. It’s no surprise that more and more women are choosing to switch to a private gynaecologist in Macclesfield. Led by Dr Edmond Edi-Osagie, the professional team at Manchester Gynaecologist can deliver a high-quality service to all our patients. We are extremely proud of the services that we can provide, whether that involves fertility treatments or the surgical treatment of serious conditions like endometriosis.
Over the years, our specialised team can deliver a comprehensive service to resolve all kinds of health issues and conditions. As one of the UK’s leading providers of gynaecology treatments, we have some of the highest success rates in the country. Using industry-leading technology and cutting-edge treatment techniques, we can deal with any health concern you might be suffering from.
If the NHS, or other private healthcare clinics have failed you, get in touch with Dr Edi-Osagie and his team today. With multiple clinics set up across Manchester, Macclesfield and elsewhere in the North-West, we can deliver reliable treatments close to you.
Endometriosis Diagnosis and Treatment from a Private Gynaecologist near Macclesfield
Endometriosis is a serious medical condition. It affected more than 1.5 million women in the UK and is often difficult to diagnose. As such, women suffering from the condition are left untreated and are forced to deal with the serious pain this condition causes.
Thanks to the expertise of Dr Edi-Osagie, our medical team can diagnose and provide treatments for endometriosis conditions. We believe in a holistic medical approach, meaning that we can treat your condition fully through a combination of medical, surgical and management options. As part of our holistic endometriosis treatments, we can deliver:
- Surgical Treatments, Using Keyhole Surgery.
- Medical Management.
- Alternative Medication for Endometriosis.
- Conservative Endometriosis Management.
Whether you’re looking for professional counselling, chronic pain therapy or surgical treatments for endometriosis, get in touch with our team today. We can help you to overcome or deal with the pain caused by serious endometriosis conditions at our clinic in Cheadle or Manchester.
A Wide Range of Fertility Treatments
As part of our comprehensive services, our experienced team can deliver fertility treatments to anyone trying to conceive. We have some of the highest success rates in the country. We can deliver a range of OI and IVF treatments to suit your needs. Thanks to our specialist services, we could increase your chances of successfully conceiving. Some of the most common fertility treatments that we can deliver include:
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) – IVF treatments are popular treatments for any couple struggling to conceive. In-vitro fertilisation involves the removal of an egg from the mother-to-be’s ovaries. This egg will then be fertilised with sperm in a laboratory. Once the egg has been fertilised, it will then be returned to the mother’s womb to grow and develop. Barring any further complications, this fertilised egg should then be carried to term.IVF treatments can be attempted several times, so even if it doesn’t work the first time, it can still be the answer to your problems. The egg in question can either be fertilised by your partner’s sperm or from another donor.
- Ovulation Induction (OI) – Ovulation induction works to stimulate ovulation through medication and medical treatments. This effective treatment will work to cause regular ovulation. It can also be used to increase the number of eggs produced, which can increase the likelihood of conception.
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) – Intra-Uterine Insemination is a treatment which involves the direct placement of sperm within a woman’s uterus. This will be done to facilitate the fertilisation of viable eggs. Thanks to IUI, more sperm should be able to reach the fallopian tubes than they would through natural means. This will increase the likelihood of fertilisation occurring and improve the viability of these fertilised eggs.
Specialist Fertility Treatments in Macclesfield
Although these are the most commonly used fertility treatments, our team can also provide further gynaecology services. If you’re looking for a private gynaecologist in Macclesfield that can supply any of the following treatments, get in touch today!
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections (ICSI).
- Egg and Sperm Donation Services.
- Egg Sharing.
- Surgical Sperm Extraction; this can include:
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration).
- TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction).
- Sperm and Ovarian Cryopreservation.
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for Women in Macclesfield
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, our professional team can deliver a comprehensive range of advanced laparoscopic treatments. If you’re suffering from unexplained pelvic pain, or any other health concern, our experienced medical professionals can deliver reliable keyhole surgery.
Our professional team can deliver all kinds of treatments and surgeries which aren’t widely available. Just some of the advanced laparoscopic surgery options that we can provide include:
- Laparoscopic Reversal of Tubal Sterilisation.
- Uterine Cerclage for Late Miscarriages.
- Reconstructive Surgery.
- Total Peritoneal Excision.
- Excision of Ovarian Cysts.
- Pelvic Endometriosis Treatments.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and Laparoscopic Myomectomy.
- Conservation of Healthy Ovarian Tissue.
For a Private Gynaecologist near Macclesfield You Can Trust, Call Manchester Gynaecologist Today
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, our experienced team can provide a comprehensive range of medical treatments. Whether you’re looking for fertility treatments, endometriosis pain management or other holistic medical services, get in touch today. Led by Dr Edi-Osagie, our team can deliver fertility treatments and keyhole surgery for all kinds of medical conditions.
For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our professional team today. You can reach our experts by calling us directly on 0161 244 8623. If you prefer, you can use our simple online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our nearest gynaecology clinic to Macclesfield is Cheadle though we also have a clinic in Manchester to cater for women, needing treatment by a private gynaecologist, in Macclesfield.
Outcome Was Really Positive
An Absolute Professional
Dr Edi-Osagie’s Approach was Thorough, Gentle and Attentive
Absolutely Amazing & Talented Professional
I Wouldn’t Trust Anyone Else
I Would Recommend Him To Anyone
Made Me Feel So Much At Ease
Brilliant, Highly Skilled Endometriosis Excision Specialist