Private Gynaecologist in Cheshire
Here are Manchester Gynaecologist, we can deliver a complete range of gynaecology services for all our patients. If you’re looking for an experienced gynaecologist in Cheshire, get in touch with our experience team today. Although based in Manchester, we have a dedicated gynaecology clinic in Cheshire to offer local private healthcare to our patients.
Led by Dr Edmond Edi-Osagie, our experienced team can deliver unbeatable gynaecology services across the North-West. Our team’s experience and focus on technology means that we can provide industry-leading treatments for all kinds of health concerns. Whether you’re having issues with your fertility or any pelvic pains, get in touch with our team today.
If the NHS has failed you, and other private healthcare clinics aren’t deliver the results you need, get in touch with our team today. With clinics across the North-West, including Cheshire, we will be able to deliver an industry-leading treatment on your doorstep.
Comprehensive Fertility Treatments from Experienced Gynaecologists in Cheshire
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, we can deliver industry-leading diagnosis and treatment for all kinds of fertility issues. Our team, led by Dr Edi-Osagie, have many years’ experience when it comes to all manner of fertility treatments. We combine our experience with the latest technology and cutting-edge approaches to increase your chances of successful conception and carriage.
As part of our comprehensive fertility treatments, we will be able to deliver reliable diagnosis for your condition. From there, our professional gynaecologist in Cheshire will recommend the best treatments to encourage conception. We can also offer a variety of surgical procedures and fertility treatments, including:
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) – IVF is one of the most common forms of fertility treatment currently used in the UK. In-vitro fertilisation is an essential service for many couples, and one that our experienced gynaecologist in Cheshire is happy to provide. During IVF fertility treatment, our gynaecology expert will remove an egg from the patient’s ovaries. It will then be fertilised with sperm in the sterile conditions of a laboratory. Once it has been fertilised, this egg will then be returned to the mother’s womb. Our team of gynaecology specialists can use eggs from a couple or from donors. The IVF treatments that we provide are ideal for all manner of patients.
- Ovulation Induction (OI) – Ovulation induction is used to stimulate the generation of eggs. This can be used to not only regulate ovulation, but it can increase the number of eggs that are produced. The more eggs that are present, the more likely conception is.
- Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) – Intra-Uterine Insemination involves the placement of sperm inside a woman’s uterus. This can be done to enable the fertilisation of viable eggs. IUI is ideal when it comes to increasing the number of sperm around the viable eggs. This increases the likelihood of fertilisation and successful conception.
Specialist Fertility Treatments in Cheshire
Our experienced team of gynaecology specialists can deliver a complete range of services to all kinds of patients. In addition to those listed above, we can provide:
- Sperm and Egg Donation/Sharing.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
- Sperm and Ovarian Cryopreservation.
- Surgical Sperm Extraction, including:
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE).
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA).
Industry-Leading for Treatment of Reproductive Disorders
In addition to these treatments, Dr Edi-Osagie’s team can diagnose a complete range of reproductive disorders. We can investigate and resolve or manage almost any reproductive illness or pelvic condition that you might be suffering from. This can include:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
Endometriosis Diagnosis and Treatment by a Specialist Gynaecologist in Cheshire
Although our gynaecology clinic in Cheshire is famous for its fertility treatments, we can also provide diagnosis and treatment for all kinds of pelvic and ovarian conditions. We can deliver a comprehensive service for diagnosis and management of issues like endometriosis. We specialist in all manner of tertiary endometriosis services and treatments.
In the past, our team have worked to diagnose and manage all kinds of endometriosis illnesses and conditions, including:
- Rectovaginal Endometriosis.
- Intestinal Endometriosis.
- Bladder Endometriosis.
Our team, led by the most experienced gynaecologist in Cheshire, can provide a holistic medical approach to your treatment. Our gynaecology team’s holistic approach can include:
- Alternative and Conservative Medication.
- Medical Management.
- Surgical Operations and Treatments.
This holistic medical approach can include supportive services for your endometriosis management. This can include chronic pain therapy and counselling to help you maintain control of your life while dealing with endometriosis pain.
For Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Choose the Expert Gynaecologist in Cheshire
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, our professional team can deliver a holistic medical service to help manage all kinds of illnesses and pelvic pains. Dr Edi-Osagie can perform keyhole surgery to help you recover from all kinds of health conditions. Our private healthcare team can deliver treatments and surgeries which aren’t widely available.
This can include:
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and Myomectomy.
- Excision of Ovarian Cysts to Conserve Healthy Ovarian Tissue.
- Pelvic Endometriosis Treatments.
- Laparoscopic Reversal of Tubal Sterilisation.
- Uterine Cerclage for Late Miscarriages.
- Reconstructive Tubal Surgery.
- Total Peritoneal Excision.
Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgery
In addition to laparoscopic surgery, our team of healthcare specialists can perform advanced hysteroscopic surgery. These surgical options can be used to treat a range of illnesses and symptoms. Advanced hysteroscopic surgery can include:
- Endometrial Destructive Procedures.
- Endometrial Ablation/Resection.
- Hysteroscopic Myomectomy.
If You’re Looking for an Experienced Gynaecologist in Cheshire, Get in Touch Today
Here at Manchester Gynaecologist, our experienced team can deliver a comprehensive range of medical treatments to patients across the North-West. Our industry-leading team, led by Dr Edi-Osagie, can provide a complete range of fertility treatments for couples and single parents. In addition, we can work to treat and manage other health concerns, including endometriosis.
Whatever kind of gynaecology treatments you’re looking for, get in touch with Manchester gynaecologist today. Our experienced gynaecologist in Cheshire can deliver local treatment for patients in Cheshire. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today by calling us directly on 0161 244 8623. You can also email any questions or concerns to our team directly by using our simple online contact form.
Dr Edi-Osagie’s Approach was Thorough, Gentle and Attentive
Outcome Was Really Positive